Happy first day of the very best season ever! Or in other words happy fall y’all! If you’ve been around a while then you know fall is my jam. My most favorite season. I love the weather, the clothes the holidays, my birthday and of course the oh so yummy foods. One of the best things about this season is turkey am I right? But today I’ve decided to switch things up a bit and give my turkey some sugar! Today we are making bite sized turkey pretzel bites!
Turkey Pretzel Bites.
These fun sized bites are not only great to snack on but also great for things like parties, after school treats and even gifting! I surprised my girls with them as a fun after school snack and they loved them. This recipe is super quick and super easy. So here’s what you’ll need.
- Recess Pieces
- Candy eyeballs
- Candy corn
- Parchment paper
How To Make The Bites.
1. Preheat your oven to 240 degrees.
2. Take your parchment paper and lay it on your baking mat and add your pretzel salty side down.
3. Add your Rolos onto the middle of your pretzels and pop in the oven for a little over a minute. You don’t want your candy to melted.
4. Start by adding two eyes onto your half melted Rolos pressing down gently.
5. Next add in your Recess Pieces for the nose.
6. Finally add 3 pieces of candy corn into the top of your Rolo again pressing gently.
7. Once this is done pop in the freezer for a few minutes and your turkeys are ready to enjoy!
Turkeys Never Been So Sweet!
These were so fun to make and took less than 30 minutes. I will admit some of my turkeys definitely didn’t turn out Pinterest perfect but they we’re still so cute and delicious! I hope you enjoy this little tutorial and have a great fall!