This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut for Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
How is your holiday to-do list coming along? Making your list and checking it twice? I know I am and I am just about halfway through everything except that darn tricky little gift list. There are so many family and friends I have to shop for I want to make sure I get everyone something special. Like maybe a DIY holiday card (check out the post here). Or maybe something along the lines of their very own Cricut.
A few months ago when I received my first circuit machine I was so ecstatic. I couldn’t wait to get started on all of the projects I had pinned in folders on Pinterest. All of the cool gifts I would create for my family. All of the new things I would learn crafting. I remember the very first thing I made with my Cricut was labels for my daughter’s cups. Simple labels with their names on em, but the girls loved them. After that, I created shirts for my husband and brother, birthday gifts for my sister, and even cards for holidays. I was even lucky enough to be able to gift my cousin her very own Cricut machine as a Mother’s day gift. Since receiving my own first machine the Joy and Easy Press I now own The Explore Air 2 and the Easy Press Mini. It’s addicting for sure and being apart of the circuit family is a gift that keeps on giving. So this holiday season why not pass that gift along to the ones you love so they can experience the joys of crafting too?
Below I have a list of some of my favorite Cricut products that would make awesome gifts. There is something for everyone so check it out and let me know what you think.
Give the gift of a Cricut.
- The Cricut Joy: Small but mighty the Cricut Joy has proven itself to be one of the top machines in the Cricut family. This little machine can cut up to 4.5 inches wide and 4 feet long. It cuts a variety of materials such as cardstock, vinyl, iron-on. Plus features a built-in Bluetooth that can wirelessly connect to your phone, tablet, or computer. I have made so many things with mine and it’s one of my favorites. (shop it here).
- Cricut Joy Smart Iron-Ons: Using the Cricut Joy these smart Iron-Ons are a must-have. With the Iron-Ons you can create nearly anything you can imagine by using your Joy to cut on an Iron-On for long-lasting results. The Iron-On’s come in many different colors and cut so easily. I can’t tell you how many shirts I’ve made. Did I mention that Iron-on can outlast more than 50 washes? Wild right? (shop it here).
- EasyPress: If you have a Joy to print and Iron-Ons then you definitely need an EasyPress to tie it all together. The EasyPress comes in three different sizes to meet your crafting needs. With temperature control of up to 400°F and 205°C, your designs are in good hands. The advanced heat plate ceramic coated surface creates a heating edge to edge so there are no spots left un-pressed. You can also rest assured that your design is always protected with an insulated safety base and auto shut off.(shop it here).
- Explore Air 2: Another amazing Cricut product is Explore Air 2. This machine makes crafting 2x faster with its built-in fast mode and has the ability to create larger designs. Cutting over 100 different materials and Easy-to-learn Design Space® software, this machine will have you exploring alright! I tell ya I can craft for hours on this thing here! (shop it here).
- Basic Tool Set: Last but not least the basic toolset. This basic toolset is far from basic as it features some key tools you will need when you craft. The 5 piece kit allows you to work on projects that include things like glitter and decals. Plus it is compatible with all of the Cricut machines. Now that’s winning! (Shop it here).
You need a Cricut.
So friends I hope this helped you with all your holiday shopping list needs, and I am sure you’ve found something on my list for someone on your list right? This whole holiday gift bundle will make someone very happy Christmas morning and I am so excited for your loved ones to embark on their craft journey! Happy Holidays friends and happy crafting.
To learn more about all things Cricut or to shop be sure to click here.