This post is sponsored by Chime, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Recently I have thought about making some pretty huge purchases that are both for my profession and personal life. While thinking about the things I wanted to buy I sat down and began to budget them into my daily life. Then I started asking myself “what could I afford? what should I be saving for?” you know those kinds of things. While I was asking myself these questions it was then I realized maybe I could be banking smarter not harder. At that moment I remembered a banking app I had heard about by the name of Chime.
Chime is a better way of banking for life as we know it. It is an online award-winning banking app that fits into your life, not the other way around. Banking shouldn’t be difficult, you shouldn’t have to conform to your bank. Your bank should conform to you to fit your needs, your way. With Chime, that’s exactly what you get each and every time.
The Chime app allows you to bank on the go and manages your money with an app so simple anyone could use it. With Chime applying is quick and under 2 minutes. Plus it won’t affect your credit score and you’ll even receive your very own Chime Visa® debit card! Whether you want to spend or save or both Chime has your back. There are zero minimum balance requirements and zero monthly services fees. There are so many reasons to choose Chime and I am going to share with you my top three!
1. The Transparency: As I said at the beginning of this post I have been leaning towards making major purchases. I had a ton of questions about what I could spend and save. With Chime, everything is upfront and straightforward. I don’t have to worry about what I should be spending or saving, because everything is made so simple and automatically set up for me through the app. Kissing balance fees, services fees, and foreign transactions fees goodbye.
2. Early Paydays: I would pinch you but you are totally not dreaming. Getting your paycheck early with Chime is the best! Members who have direct deposit are able to get paid up to two days early. This means you can treat yourself two days earlier than all your co-workers hehe.
3. No Fee Overdraft (Spot Me): Fun fact: traditional banks actually made a whopping $34 billion dollars in 2019 on fees alone! Insane right? With Chime that is not the case. Chime knows the last thing its members want to worry about is overdraft fees. So with Chime, they allow you to overdraw up to $100 on debit card purchases without fees (note: must be eligible!).
4. Automatic Savings Features: When you bank with Chime you can set up your account to save automatically with their features such as Round-Ups which saves change from all your purchases or you can set a save amount from each of your paychecks, and you can live worry-free knowing that you have cash for an emergency or a rainy day.
5. The alerts: With Chime, everything you do is done in real-time. With alerts to your phone like daily account balances and transaction notifications, you are always in the know-how on what is going on with your money. I really enjoy this feature because it gives me such a sense of security with my banking app.
Did I mention that with Chime you can also pay bills, make payments to friends or family and make mobile payments with (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc)?
The peace of mind I get by having Chime is worth every penny I put into my account. The flexibility and the support I get from this banking app is something everyone should have. I choose Chime because my freedom is important. I would definitely recommend you reading this to take a look at Chime and start banking the better way.