“This post is sponsored by; Rosina however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.”
How is your summer so far? Have you been staying safe and practicing social distancing? Have you been getting ready for the upcoming holiday as well? With the 4th Of July right around the corner, all of us have plans that may look a little bit different than the previous years. But that’s okay, we can still have fun with our families and we can still be safe. Let’s not forget we can still get our grill on too! So for this 4th Of July, I will be grilling up something special and I will be doing so with Rosina.
Rosina is an Italian family-owned company that brings the taste of real Italian food right to your dinner table. For more than 50 years they have honored family traditions with meals that are not only easy to make but also nutritious with fresh ingredients and delicious flavors. The Rosina mission is simple “be a flexible and innovative frozen specialty food products manufacturer providing exceptional quality and service.” I am happy to report that have succeeded. Today I am super excited to bring you guys BBQ grilled meatball subs with homestyle meatballs from Rosina.
So what you need to create this yummy holiday recipe?
- Rosina homestyle meatballs
- BBQ sauce of your choice (I used honey BBQ)
- Provolone cheese
- Artisan Bakery bread
- & a grill.
- First, you get your fire going and get the grill started. We actually used a charcoal grill because there’s just something about that aftertaste that is so good.
- Start grilling your meatballs for about 5-10 minutes depending on how you like your texture.
- Once your meatballs are done coat them in your BBQ sauce. This is one of my favorite parts! It’s literally finger-licking tasty haha.
- Once your meatballs are all coated in BBQ you can add them to your artisan bakery bread and top them with your provolone cheese. Your cheese will start to melt one it’s added on top of the warm meatballs.
- Thank me later and enjoy! You now have a quick crowd-pleasing sandwich that everyone will love. Can you say kiss the cook?
This entire meal takes less than 20 minutes to make and still has that authenticity Italian feel we know and love. I am so thankful that I discovered Rosina’s food and are able to share them with the one I love. I am also happy I get to share them with my awesome readers like you guys and I hope you will totally check them out try this recipe and your families 4th Of July gatherings and many dinner nights to come.
Stay safe friends and happy 4th Of July!