Costco is basically mom heaven. Because Costco is literally a one-stop shop, and as a busy mom with a ton of stuff on her to do list Costco is the perfect place to go. Shop for everything on your grocery list and even something extra for yourself like for wine and diamonds. Okay more like juice boxes and diapers. but seriously you can buy wine and diamonds at Costco that’s not a joke. Oh, and let’s not forget about those delicious chicken bakes. Woah, wait hey, friends were trailing off topic! stay focused. So like I was saying Costco is the store that has everything including some of the best snacks around. So I have compiled a list for all moms on a budget of 9 yummy snacks from Costco.
1. Skinnypop: gluten and dairy free skinny pop are only 100 calories and great for snacking like you know when you’re sitting in the pickup line waiting for your kid to get out of school. The box includes 28 snackable bags.
2. Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn: Speaking of popcorn another yummy popcorn on the list is the Kirkland brand popcorn. This 44 count box is great for microwave popcorn lovers and a nice pickup me. With the movie theater butter, it’ll have your tummy thanking you.
3.Kirkland Signature Organic Applesauce: Another Kirkland brand on our list is their tasty applesauce. they come in a box of 24 and a 3.17 oz pouch. Not only a great snack for moms but the kiddos too.
4. Universal Bakery Organic Aussie Bites: Not only delicious and healthy these bites feature things like rolled oats, sunflower seeds, dried apricots and more.
5. Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies: Who doesn’t love dark chocolate? When I am running errands chocolate is a necessity for energy. These Milano cookies come in a 30 count and fit right in that diaper bag.
6. Kirkland Signature Organic Grains: Garola with almonds? Um yes, please. Throw some of these in a sandwich bag and conquer that 2-week old pile of laundry! you got this mama!
7. Kirkland Signature Trail Mix: This 4lb bag features that classic trail mix taste with things like M&M’s and raisins. I say put the bag in the passenger seat of your car while you run those errands and snack away.
8. Kirkland Signature Chocolates Of The World: You didn’t think I would leave you without a candy snack right? Well if your sweet tooth is as sweet as mine you’ll love these premium chocolates from countries like France and Mexico.
9. Kirkland Signature Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel: Last but not least we have a nice sized 55 oz jar of filled pretzel. Pop some of these in your mouth and keep snacking the day away.
So friends if you’re on the lookout for some quick, affordable and delicious snacks for on the go, running errands, lounging at home, on the job or just because you love snacking head to Costco and grab these tasty treats. Now excuse me while I go pop my Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn.
Thank you, Costo for all the wonderful snacks!