This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Breathe Right, Clorox, Robitussin, and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SoothesOfTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Sing it with me! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, they’ll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting and lot’s of coughing in the air!..wait that’s not how it goes. But you get the point right? nothing ruins the holiday season more than a being sick. Well, this year just skip the sick part. Because today I am going to give you 5 must-have products to survive the holiday season.
As you guys know especially as a mom the holiday season can be a super busy time of the year, all of the decorating, shopping, wrapping, photo shoots, it gets crazy busy. And as a mom or even just as a human being, we can’t let anything slow us down especially being sick so I have teamed up with Foods Co, part of the Kroger Family of Stores to bring you 5 products that you gotta have to prevent yourself from getting sick. Or to help you if you do end up getting sick.
1. Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes: Where do we spend most of our time? Home right? So it only makes sense in order to prevent yourself from getting sick germs, you have to make sure your home is germ-free too. Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes wipes away 99.9% of the most common allergens*. It’s great for a hard non-porous surface and they smell great too.
2. Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold: Having cold or flu symptoms during this time of the year are awful, so if you do catch the bug it may be hard to sleep. That’s why Nighttime Power Pods Severe Cold is a great alternative to catching those zzz’s. It temporarily relieves things like minor aches, pains, headaches, minor sore throats and more. It’s a powerful relief without a prescription. Also, check out these cool coupons below:
- Beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $1 Off Any Theraflu Product
- Beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $2 off Theraflu Power Pods, 12ct Powders, 40ct Caplets, and Syrups Twinpack
3. Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips: One of the best parts of the seasons is smelling all the yummy foods cooking. But if you’re congested you’re missing out. Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips provide relief from congestion due to colds. They are drug-free and also safe to use with any sleep medication. Plus super easy to apply.
4. Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment: Another one of the best parts of the seasons is actually eating the food too so you don’t want something like a cold sore to get in the way of that. With Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment, it delivers relief that could heal your cold sore in 2 1/2 days*. You’ll be back to eating good in no time.
5. Children’s Robitussin® Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM: Last on our list we have my favorite! Children’s Robitussin helps your little ones battle those nasty sick symptoms. Made with real honey it soothes on contact and provides cough relief for hours. This product is intended for children 4 and up. Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Children’s Robitussin® Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM should not be used at the same time.
Because I think we all agree it seems like when our little ones get sick we do too. Check out this coupon below:
- On Robitussin there will be a $1.25 off coupon through 1/4/19
So friends there you have it, any if not all of these products will keep you being the best you this holiday season. Be sure to shop Foods Co part of the Kroger Family of Stores for all of these products. Happy Holidays!
Theraflu-(c) 2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use all products only as directed. Read the label and follow directions.
Abreva, Breathe Right, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read the label and follow directions.
*Use Clorox products as directed for removal of non-living allergens like pet dander, dust mite matter and pest matter on hard nonporous surfaces in your home. Keep out of reach of children.
**Among OTC cold sore treatments, when used at the first sign!