Created by an awesome mother of four named Melissa Evans who needed something simple for her little’s sore throats Lolleez was made. Lolleez’s are throat soothing lollipop for little ones. They are made with USDA certified organic ingredients. Lolleez are the perfect pops to give little’s when they have a sore throat. With a combination of things like natural fruits and honey you cant go wrong with these lollipops. Lolleez’s are made nut, dairy and gluten free. They come in three tasty flavors Orange Mango, Strawberry, and Watermelon. Lolleez is also the perfect shape so you can be worry free as your little one eats it. Attached flat on a stick they are no choking hazard. These lollipops are great and that is my tip number 1.
One tough thing about having a toddler is when they are sick, especially when they have a sore throat. It can be really hard to tell when your toddler has a sore throat. I know when Ivy has a sore throat she usually will tell me “her tongue is itchy.” It took me a long time to realize exactly what it was she was trying to tell me. Eventually, I figured it out and we solved the problem, but man sore throats are awful. So in today’s post, I bring you guys 5 tips for dealing with toddlers sore throats featuring Lolleez.
1. Lolleez: I don’t need to go over why these are really good for little’s ones because I just did above. But giving them a Lolleez will make their tiny throats feel much better. I know it helped Ivy, and she loved the taste.
2. Warm drink: Just like adults little ones can benefit from having a warm drink too. Warm lemon with honey is another tasty way to cure those sore throat blues. That brings me to tip 3.
3. Gargle salt & water: This one is a classic. Our others, mothers, mothers used it on them and now we can use it for our kids. I love this idea, but it can be a bit challenging to get little ones to gargle. For this what I do is pour the warm salt and water in a cup and I will tell Ivy to drink this but don’t swallow, tilt your head back and say your ABC’s. This really works well and is just as good as gargling in my opnion.
4. QuietGame: Many have never heard of this or have no idea, but not speaking while you have a sore throat can make all the difference in healing quickly. While it is almost impossible to get toddlers to be quiet for 2 seconds. I have made up a game called the “quiet game“. This game is simple I just ask my toddler “let’s see who can go the longest without talking you or mommy.” Let the game began. Hey when your done winner gets a Lolleez!
5. Popsicles: This is a nice cool treat and what little one doesn’t love Popsicle’s. These are awesome for cooling down the throat.
I hope you guys enjoyed these tips! and be sure to grab your little ones a pack of Lolleez’s! Lolleez can be purchased at a Target store near you!
Thank you Lolleez for our pops!
You can check out all things Lolleez HERE.
(I received this product for review, but all opinions are my own.)
(This is a sponsored post from Lolleez.)