4. Go see a movie: To be honest I’m not really sure what kid movies are out right now. But seeing a movie with little’s.. well lets just say there’s never a dull moment.
5. Take a tour: There’s so many different tours you can take rather its to the museum or something fun but educational. Your little’s will be sure to love seeing some new things, and shopping at the gift shop afterwards.
6. Swimsuit shopping: While it may not be warm enough just yet to go swimming. Big retail stores are always having sales during spring break! Which makes this the perfect time to go pick out a cute swim suit.
7. Make/fly kits: Spring break was meant to be outside for the most part. So what better way hanging out in the breeze than making your own kits and heading outside to fly them right?
8. Nature walk: This would make for some fun photos! go out into nature, find a bunch of flowers and trees and go on a walk. Trust me it’ll be one to remember.
9. Visit the library: Check out your local libraries for this one. Most of them have fun activities going on during certain days. Even if they don’t it’s always fun to check out a new book.
10. Lazy day: Take it all in after once the fun activities are said in done, grab some snack and maybe a red box and just relax on the couch or in the bed with your little’s for a lazy day after all.. Spring break will be over soon 😉